Friday, January 17, 2014

Be Encouraged

Hey there fellow parent! Take a moment and realize that you are an amazing parent. The parent that God hand picked just for your child. You have within you everything you need to raise up your child and to fill up their love bucket like no other person ever could.
We all have times when we feel more like a failure than anything else. Are we really giving our children what they need? Are our views on parenting completely wrong and we just don't realize it? Why else are our kids acting like this??? Will they grow up, leave home, and tell everybody what a horrible childhood they had? Lol! We know we love our kids, so why are we getting irritated at them so much? I was having one of those days the other day when I read a blog by Kylie from The How To Mom. It blessed me so much. It made me cry. It was such an encouragement to me and I want to share it with ya'll so it can bless you too. Check it out at The How To Mom.
~Rachel :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed my post, Rachel! :) Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete