Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friday Fun Day!

I meant to post this yesterday but didn't get it finished so here we go! Yesterday I took the kids to one of their sweet little friend's 5th birthday party. The kids all had a blast playing together. I'm pretty sure we moms had just as good a time hanging out and chatting over cups of coffee and tea. 
      Here's Marcus and Isaac (the birthday boy!)

  The girls!

    There were lots of boys! :)

My friend had little red Solo cups with lids and straws for the kids. They were the cutest thing! I'd never seen them before but I'm definitely going to remember them when the next party rolls around. 

On top of an already good day, Isaiah and I went out to eat at Cracker Barrel last night. One of my birthday gifts was a Cracker Barrel gift card and it made for a lovely date. We are so thankful for some friends of ours that watched the kids for us. After eating we checked out the Unclaimed Freight store that opened recently on 287 just south of Haslet. We've been wanting to go there and it was fun to go sit on all the couches and chat with the sales representive. We are easily entertained! Lol! 
AND I found a bedroom set that has my name written all over it! It is so beautiful!!! I even took pictures of it. :)

Isn't it lovely?! The color turquoise is one of my favorite things! It just makes me happy! I think the sales guy totally expects me to come back and buy it soon and I'm just going to let him think that! Because maybe I will!
Well, that's it for this time! Happy weekend ya'll! 
- Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment